(Toyota Corolla 2014 ,Nissan Juke Nismo 2013 Dark Knight) The World In Images :::::::: الـعــالــم فـــي صـــور: Creative Billboards

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Creative Billboards


Creative Billboards
Last week’s post on creative floor stcikers was well received, so I thought I’d do a follow-up post on really funny and creative billboards. I spent last night going through hundreds of examples and there’s a ton of really impressive work! As a former ad agency employee, I always have fun doing these kind of compilation posts. Here are 50 clever, funny and creative billboards for your enjoyment and inspiration.For a really great archive and resource of advertisements (of all mediums), I highly recommend Ads of the World. They do a fantastic job of cataloguing ads and are a great source for inspiration.
صور
فن الإعلانات 























































No comments:

Post a Comment