(Toyota Corolla 2014 ,Nissan Juke Nismo 2013 Dark Knight) The World In Images :::::::: الـعــالــم فـــي صـــور: On top of the world

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

On top of the world


On top of the world: Daring photographer scales sky-high buildings to take stomach-churning shots of the Earth below

Meet the real-life sky walker - the photographer who risks his life scaling sky-high buildings to take incredible photos of the world below. Russian student Marat Dupri, 19, bought a Canon camera 18 months ago and immediately decided to start taking shots of beautiful views. He began climbing onto the roofs of houses to capture spectacular views from the air, before deciding to go to even greater heights. Together with his fearless friends and models, he has sneaked past guards at some of Moscow's tallest structures - to produce incredible yet stomach-churning images. The incredible photos show the teens walking in the sky, as they perch hundreds of feet in the air on pylons, or walking on the edge of a high building with NO safety harnesses . Marat said: ‘When I am on the roof I have a feeling that the whole world is by my feet. ‘All my problems and trouble are left somewhere down. The height exhilarates me. I am enjoying with my home town views. It gives me energy and fills with enthusiasm to make new and great shots.

بالصــــــــور

روسي يعشق التصوير بالمرتفعات

شاب يدعى مارات دوبرى يبلغ من العمر (19 عاما)، يعشق التصوير فوق المرتفعات والأبنية الشاهقة

















1 comment:

  1. i said :i,m sure Russia will be the winner at late,others will fade

    ReplyDelete