(Toyota Corolla 2014 ,Nissan Juke Nismo 2013 Dark Knight) The World In Images :::::::: الـعــالــم فـــي صـــور: A D I D A S

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A D I D A S

Adidas’ New Sporty Office

I thought my office was cool until I saw the exterior of Adidas’ new corporate headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. The part that really stung though, was seeing the interior… thanks to the design team at KINZO, I now officially hate my office!! The new working environment features a custom, sporty, and functional furniture system they like to call “WORKOUT” … a perfect name considering the design is purely Adidas in both form and function. Hit the jump to see for yourself!
بالصـــــــــــور
مبنى شركة أديداس للملحقات الرياضية
لأن التنمية البشرية أساس ورأس مال أي مؤسسة أو شركة ....  
فقد قامت الشركة بإنشاء مبنى جديد للموظفين في بداية العام الحالي , وقد وفرت الشركة كل أساليب الراحة والإسترخاء لموظفيها , نتمنى أن يكون في عالمنا العربي شركة تحافظ على موظفيها مثل شركة أديداس ,,,

























No comments:

Post a Comment